I put together ten of the most funny commercials that made me laugh and that are also famous, that have written history so to say. You find the description below. I hope you enjoy them as I did. Tell me in the comments which one is your #1 - or at least your #1.5 - I will include your vote in the ranking at the end of this text to see which commercial people like the most.
These ads are included:
1. Cinesite Studios, “Beans”, also called “Not for Austronauts” or the "Astronaut Ad" from 2013, a mock ad – the non-existent Haynes Baked Beans only resemble Heinz – for the famous visual effects and feature animation studio known for movies like Harry Potter, Avengers: Infinity War, Captain America: Civil War, and others whose logo appears at the end. This hillarious commercial is often shown but not always understood.
2. Doritos, "Ultrasound"/“Birth” from the 2016 Super Bowl was a highly controversial, yet extremely funny commercial that still has its fans and opponents
3. Kia niro, “Hero” with Melissa McCarthy from the 2017 Super Bowl, also refered to as “I love Whales!” that got a lot of press and features Bonnie Tyler's “Holding up for a hero”
4. Kia, “The Truth” with Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus from The Matrix, singing Nessun dorma for the Super Bowl 2014
5. Shadow of War, “Not today, Brian” from 2017 for the video game, also known for its line “Nothing will be forgotten”
6. Heinz Tomato Ketchup, “Wiener Stampede”, the adorable ad from the 2016 Super Bowl, part of the “Meet the Ketchups” promotion
7. Volkswagen VW Passat, “The Force”, also called "Darth Vader" from 2011 Super Bowl - this extended version was seen by 8 million viewers online before the game, a huge success at this time, during the game a shorter version was aired, later other versions/sequels followed, a game-changing commercial a lot of media was talking about and many people still enjoy.
8. Clash Of Clans, “Revenge” with Liam Neeson as his famous character from Taken for the Super Bowl 2015, also famous for its line “You will regret the day you crossed AngryNeeson52”
9. Old Spice, “Jungle Wilderness” from the 2011 Danger Zone campaign with the famous line “You smell like you look – amazing” (the most amazing thing, though, is the line “Dramatization only. Do not attempt.” in the bottom right corner at 7:21 - who would attempt THAT?)
10. Wix, "Disruptive World" with Gal Gadot, the new Wonder Woman and Jason Statham from The Expandables and Transporter for the cloud-based web development platform for the Super Bowl 2017 in the extended version - with more than 22.6 million views online it was the most-seen commercial before the game. It was was shot by the French Louis Leterrier who directed the Transporter films, Unleashed, The Incredible Hulk, Clash of the Titans and Now You See Me in Barcelona with estimated costs for producing and broadcasting somewhere around 14 millions dollars
11. Anheuser-Busch Budweiser beer / Bud, “Whassup?”, also known as Wazzup, What’s up or True, true that ran from 1999 to 2002 and became a catchphrase. It won the Cannes Grand Prix and the Grand Clio awards, and was parodied in Scary Movie in 2000, years later also by Annoying Orange and others.
11.5 Anheuser-Busch Budweiser beer / “Wassup Wasabi or just "Wasabi", the lesser known yet extremely funny follow-up to the Whassup commercial with Dookie and his wife
The votes are in and the current winner is: Bud “Whassup” – true, true …
Results in detail, status July 1, 2018 (votes and positive mentions counted)
1. Anheuser-Busch Budweiser / Bud, “Whassup” / “Wasabi”: 214 votes/mentions
2. Wix, “Disruptive World”: 111 votes/mentions – mainly because of Gal Gadot (and a little bit because of Jason Statham)
3. Cinesite, “Beans” / Astronaut: 107 votes/mentions
4. Heinz Tomato Ketchup, “Wiener Stampede”: 97 vote/mention – mainly because of the cute dogs
5. Volkswagen, “The Force” / Darth Vader: 67 votes/mentions – mainly because of the cute Darth Vader
6. Doritos, “Ultrasound”: 59 votes/mentions
7. Clash Of Clans, “Revenge”: 58 votes/mentions – mainly because of Liam Neeson
8. Kia, “The Truth” / Matrix: 41 votes/mentions – mainly because of Laurence Fishburne
9. Kia, “Hero”: 34 votes/mentions
10. Shadow of War, “Not today, Brian”: 14 votes/mentions
11. Old Spice, “Jungle Wilderness”: 5 votes/mentions
Thanks to everybody who watched the video, voted and commented on it, liked it and subscribed to my channel – I appreciate that very much!
10 Of The Creepiest Commercials To Ever Hit The Small ...
The average commercial ad runs for about 30 seconds or less. That leaves companies with little time to sell a product to the viewer and outwit the competit
funny Molson Canadian beer commercial 'Chasing Beaver ...
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Funny (Weird) Japanese Commercial - YouTube
Funny Japanese Commercial for High Blood Pressure ... ...
30 Funniest Commercials of the Last 30 Years
From bizarre ads for your favorite beverages to the funny-bone-tickling debate over Macs vs. PCs, these hilarious commercials are sure to make you laugh.
Top 10 Hell
Best, amazing, bizzare, odd, weird Top 10′s (pictures and videos)
Funny Videos, Funny Clips & Funny Pictures | Break
Lunch Break – 07.07.18 40 Weird pictures, GIFS and memes that wish they were sun bathing right now.
Tara Reid - Wikipedia
Tara Donna Reid (born November 8, 1975) is an American actress. She is known for playing Vicky in the films American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001) and American ...
24 Best Super Bowl Commercials 2018 – Funny and Memorable ...
Some of us watch the Super Bowl for the sports, and the rest of us just want to see celebrities doing funny stuff in the commercials. At around 5 million a ...